United Nations Development Programme

Evaluación de un empleado de United Nations Development Programme

Ver todas las evaluaciones de United Nations Development Programme

Cultura laboral
I had the opportunity to work in very different places, with lots of challenge, diversity, and challenges
Regional Project coordinator (Antiguo empleado) –  Panama16 enero 2014
As a regional project manager, I had to ensure on a daily basis the follow up of activities and finances of the project activities over 8 countries, but also be in contact with all level team actors from these countries, and within the organization.
On a periodic basis I had to meet entire UN Unit regional team to re-adjust targets and priorities for optimal results and concordance with the unit programmes.

Job was tough for the constant adaptation to changing backgrounds (because of working with 10 different governments) and adapt constantly the project activities and finance to insure high quality results. However, the up going challenge, and high dynamics of the project, the diversity of stakeholders encountered were very rich for my personal experience and lessons learned. I deeply acknowledge that I loved this experience and am grateful I could work with this regional project.
My summary should be read through the lines. Indeed, after 20 years abroad, I'm aiming now to set down again in Belgium, and hope that my flexibility will allow a re-insertion in different fields such as follow up of multinational client portfolio for example, or working for associations related to environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3NoDenunciar

Otras evaluaciones de empleados de United Nations Development Programme

Strong learning curve
Panama - Communication and Programme Assistant (Antiguo empleado) –  Provincia de Panamá26 agosto 2019
You will learn lots at the UNDP. Some fantastic colleagues from all over the world and lots of knowledge sharing. However, work life balance could be much better.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2NoDenunciar
Good experience
Program Assistant (Antiguo empleado) –  Provincia de Panamá4 julio 2018
the work/life balance is great, I learned a lot from the various communities we were working in. The workplace culture was amazing. Every day was enjoyable and I learned something new.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2No 1Denunciar
Reclamar esta página de empresa

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en United Nations Development Programme. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta