United Nations Development Programme
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Regional Coordinator en United Nations Development Programme

Se encontró una evaluación con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 500 evaluaciones
Equilibrio vida personal/laboral
Salario/Beneficios contractuales
Estabilidad laboral/Facilidad de promoción
Gestión
Cultura laboral
I had the opportunity to work in very different places, with lots of challenge, diversity, and challenges
As a regional project manager, I had to ensure on a daily basis the follow up of activities and finances of the project activities over 8 countries, but also be in contact with all level team actors from these countries, and within the organization.
On a periodic basis I had to meet entire UN Unit regional team to re-adjust targets and priorities for optimal results and concordance with the unit programmes.

Job was tough for the constant adaptation to changing backgrounds (because of working with 10 different governments) and adapt constantly the project activities and finance to insure high quality results. However, the up going challenge, and high dynamics of the project, the diversity of stakeholders encountered were very rich for my personal experience and lessons learned. I deeply acknowledge that I loved this experience and am grateful I could work with this regional project.

My summary should be read through the lines. Indeed, after 20 years abroad, I'm aiming now to set down again in Belgium, and hope that my flexibility will allow a re-insertion in different fields such as follow up of multinational client portfolio for example, or working for associations related to environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en United Nations Development Programme. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general