The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
4.8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Puntuaciones por categoría
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 1944 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Best thing I ever did! As a Latter-day Saint girl, I volunteered to go to Panama City, Panama and taught and served people on a daily basis. I was never paid, I had some friends and family send money when I needed it, along with some of my savings. The hardest thing was, being away from my family...because I missed them.
Pros
volunteering experience, travel
Contras
away from family, no monetary mode of payment
Cultura laboral
this job consisted on meeting new people everyday and sharing a rebellious message with them. this job helped me develop many skills especially my people skills.
Cultura laboral
To be a missionary is a full dedication of time, money, and everything. There are hard times, when there isn't enough money, or support or the weather is against you. But you just need to be diligent and always have faith in God in order to overcome any opposition.
Pros
Meet new people, get to know new places
Cultura laboral
this was a voluntary service which required all the attention to the Lord.it is the most rewared places to work because the joy and peace you feel is the best experice ever.
Pros
everything perfect.
nothing
Cultura laboral
A typical day, consisted of planning, walking long distances and especially teaching. I learned the highest level on patience I have and optimism, high energy, thorough organizing and long term planing for work, meetings and personal goals.My friends and working companions were all unique in skill, knowledge and style in self conduct which has helped me stretch those same attributes for myself. The only hard part of the job is surpassing your goals and limited access to communication with friends and family. The time that I enjoyed in my two year service was the opportunity to serve and share what I came to know. As well as physical labor for those that needed it or who could not do so alone.
Pros
dental care, medical care.
Contras
limeted contact access to family and friends.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Ver más evaluaciones de The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints