Procter & Gamble
4.2 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Intern en Procter & Gamble

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 28 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 6683 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
A really productive and fast-paced environment filled with easy-going colleagues that will push you to be better. A place where you can deepen your knowledge and interest in science.
Contras
long hours and far from home
Cultura laboral
It all depends on politics because if you don’t get along with your boss they can’t wait to get rid of you. They always blame you for their mistakes... if you’re not a “yes man” it’s not the place for you
Pros
You learn a lot
Contras
No breaks, working till late night
Cultura laboral
excellent company for working and growth because this company provide better space for working,best policies for safety, for workers and for work,P&G provides excellent friendly atmosphere for working.
Cultura laboral
Employee empowerment, creative workplace and positive atmosphere. Had a great experience interning as the intern on Ariel. Got a chance to interact with multiple agencies such as adcom, symmetry etc
Cultura laboral
Ambiente stimolante , ma necessaria molta dedizione al lavoro
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
It was a good experience to have worked for P&G. There's quite scope for learning the the incentive is also good. One has to be quite creative to get the task completed.
Cultura laboral
I was assigned to the production line for powdered material during my internship. It was not fully mechanized as part of the process needs us to manually push and pull heavy carts filled with powder to the storage and dispensing area. The team did not have a lot of members thus we were all working individually. Due to that, it was essential that nothing went wrong as the assigned area. the management people were all friendly and taught me a lot of things which were not taught in school.
Pros
free variety of food during monthly meetings
no cafeteria on site
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for. A lot of independence in decision making and strategy. Have been treated with much respect in both of my internships, both at the global headquarters and manufacturing plant.
Cultura laboral
good working exp. they didn't mistreat the intern. each month will have a meeting within all the groups will have bonding with workmates. there have good facilities.
Cultura laboral
One of the best places to work in terms of the vision held by management to deliver business objectives and the freedom given to employees to test out their strategies rather than being crushed for lack of "number of years of work experience"
Pros
Good Management
Little room for erroe
Cultura laboral
what i did was bring guest in a lead them around the services, the working environment was lovely everybody really worked as a team and was helpful as could be
Pros
free food and smoothies
Cultura laboral
Great people to work with, awesome environment and learning potential. Pays well also so not much to complain about! Work trips are quite frequent as well.
Cultura laboral
A good company if stuck in the last generations way of thinking. Ridgid company structure with a focused promote from within culture. does however reward innovation and provides a good work life balance
Pros
reward innovation
Contras
Old fashioned. Rigid promote from within structure
Cultura laboral
Summer intern at soft paper manufacturing site. Very interesting production related projects e.g. statistical analysis, process improvement, production improvement etc. Very friendly and professional colleagues.
Cultura laboral
I performed a verification system and calibration. It was the first time doing all of this. They gave me the opportunity to be part of their team...
Pros
bus transportation
over time
Cultura laboral
Fantastic Job Work/Life Balance, Salary/Benefits, Job Security/Advancement, Management and Job Culture. My time in Procter & Gamble has been one of the best of my life.
Cultura laboral
Undoubtedly the best consumer goods company to work for. A usual day is really productive with new challenges and tasks. Management ensures to monitor and guide you on daily basis to ensure you are improving your business skills
Pros
Team work
Many meetings
Cultura laboral
Fantastic company to work for. The contribution of each individual is appreciated and even interns are given responsibilities from the beginning. Great work-life balance. Superb company culture and opennes. Extremely multicultural office.
Cultura laboral
It was very collaborative. Management was very receptive and willing to engage lower level employees. I enjoyed my time as an intern; however my personality did not fit the open ended structure.
Cultura laboral
I would describe my experience using three 'R's: - Responsibility - Respect - Real Work As an intern I was given a huge amount of the above three things; I was challenged on a daily basis and set up with the tools and techniques to succeed. Highly recommend.
Pros
P&G staff shop
Contras
Business park environment was quite boring
Cultura laboral
Leadership skills improved. Collaboration is superb at P&G. I learnt too many about how to resolve issues and how to act in a corporate world.