logotipo de la empresa Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble
4.2 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Procter & Gamble

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 6707 evaluaciones

Excelente cultura laboral

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Excelente cultura laboral con un gran esfuerzo por mantener un balance entre la vida laboral y vida personal.

Excelente trabajo

Excelente ambiente laboral, saben trabajar en equipo buen sueldo, así como trabajas lo ganas, aprendes a socializar (ventas), capacitaciones constantes.

Pros

Seguro médico, te dan uniforme y botas

Contras

No generas antigüedad, cada año renuevan contrato

Team Leader

Very clear work, work as both teams and independently. Can be very stressful at times and pay is not fair for territory coverage and work load balance.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Pay

Fear Culture

This Is the worst job I have ever had. My team and I were constantly gaslit by management. There was constant pressure to perform with lack of tools to do so. There was an extreme fear culture at this company you were constant fear of being fired or written up. They have high expectations for completing training but no support or environment to do so. The turn over rate for employees is something I have never seen before. I basically have PTSD from working there. Moving into my new role I was just waiting to get yelled at or pulled aside for some reason because it was so burned into my head to not trust management and that I will inevitably do something horribly wrong.Please avoid at all costs

Fun and progressive

I loved working here- Best time of my life. I grew so much as a person and as an analyst. Skills there learnt I'm using till today.Huge team bonding culture.

Pros

Huge learning

Work in an echo chamber
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Easy job, highly productive job

Enjoyed working at this company , great mgrsGood vacation 401kPaid holiday Easy to understand all work objectives Gave us enough projects to keep busy

Pros

N/a

N/a

Excellent manufacturing company

In production rotating shifts are very challenging and the work life balance is terrible. Employees are treated fairly and the benefits are good. My biggest gripe is the work schedule.

Pros

compensation

Rotating shifts

Promotor de Mayoreo

El trabajo muy bueno, el sueldo pues normal, el compañerismo muchos hipócritas y chismosos y el gerente muy prepotente y grosero, lo único que se salva es que andas solo trabajando pero aún así los Impulsores y supervisores te tratan muy mal y se enojan sino sigues enseguida sus indicaciones aunque tengas que dejar de hacer lo que estás haciendo

Pros

IMSS

Contras

No hay descanso, te traen muy presionado los Supervisores e Impulsores

Great company

Good company to work for. Lots of changes and which causes a lot of chaos and stress. Leadership can be misleading at times but is very helpful and supportive.

Overall Good Company

Pay is great if you work for it. Most managers can tell who actually knows what they are doing and actually works versus who does not. Majority of raises are based on this. There are a few managers that cannot separate business from personal and will protect their friends over a much better qualified employee. There is plenty of opportunity to learn additional skills. While there is training opportunities, volunteering for projects, teams, etc. will also help you acquire additional skills. Once you start volunteering and showing you are capable of doing more than what is assigned, you may then be asked to work on other projects or be assigned to another role. I was fortunate enough to get assistance when I was overworked. You must let them know you are being overworked even though some actually see it. Classism exists with some managers. Although, it should not. Most managers will listen to anyone with a good idea, no matter the person's level. Based on employee names and seeing various hair styles, people are not discriminated based on this like at some companies. There are also hearing impaired employees. As long as the work is getting done and you are being honest about your hours worked, you are not micromanaged. Be a self starter. When I left (retired), I left lots of great people to work with. I am still friends with several of them. Overall, it is not a bad company to work for. It's just hard work that will get you a nice salary.

Pros

Acquire new skills, people, salary, no micromanaging, diversity. listeners, benefits

Contras

Overworked, some managers are power hungry

Trabajo y empleo en Procter & Gamble

Ver más empleos

Overall good

All depends on a management, right now division is loosing the money, employees are the first got beaten. The real pay is going down with every new manager.

No work-life balance

Company is prestigious but work is no fulfilling. People tend to look down on contractual employees. You work for extended hours everyday and even on weekends.

Pros

High pay

No break
Cultura laboral

Great people and resoruces if....

...if you are in a position to interface with project teams that are working on new technologies, new chemistries. If not, work can be mundane and incremental in scope...which is in line with the corporate objectives of steady growth (1-3%). You can have a steady career here, but be prepared to feel corralled a good bit of the time.
Cultura laboral

Si te agrada trabajar bajo mucha presión es una buena opción, no hay tiempo de distracción alguna ya que te puede costar hasta la vida.

El ambiente laboral no es muy bueno, quizás sea lo único malo que podría encontrarle a esta empresa los jefes no son muy justos, pero por otra parte ofrece muy buenas prestaciones para el trabajador

Great company

An awesome company with clear direction from management, meaningful work from day one, & amazing brands to work for. Anyone should be grateful for the opportunity to work here
Cultura laboral

Very strong and ethical company. Strong support in Cincinnati. Global company with very high income and opportunities Great support for all employees

Pros

Na

Na

Great company

Have a great career where P&G has allowed me to grow technically and personally. Challenging work that can feel overwhelming but I've always been able to accomplish my goals with the support of my team.

Pros

Great career opportunities

Sometimes slow decision making

awsome place to work

great place to work! Great management, great pay, great benefits, great work environment. Would recommend anyone to apply when an opening is open and apply!
Cultura laboral

Promotion potential, pay and work locations

You can move around the company locations, living in different places and promotion opportunities are very good. The culture is good and there are some really great people to work with.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Contras

Certain shift work jobs can be hard to get used to

Good learning opportunities/Bad HR practices

I actually loved my job there for 20 years, until they force retired me after going through cancer treatment . And I wasn’t the only one. They did it in the most dehumanizing, gas lighting way possible. I WFH for 6 years prior to getting sick with no issues, when I came back and actually needed to WFH suddenly my job was eliminated and all the jobs that I was qualified and interviewed for for suddenly became “not able to be done from home”. The insurance disability process was nightmarish.

Pros

Great projects and learning opportunities

Disability process, management
Cultura laboral

Work/Life balance is non existent

The environment is very paced and stressful. Senior management is grown within the company but how decisions to promote are made is kept under wraps and the same people get opportunities while other high performing individuals are ignored. Senior management is also often inexperienced/not groomed which has created a culture of high expectations without the support needed to do the work.

Pros

Company pays 100% medical aid and gap cover

Contras

Very long hours, no growth even if you’re a high performer unless you’ve built equity amongst leadership team
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Procter & Gamble. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general