Nestlé Purina

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1,325 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo dinamico

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buena empresa en general, prestaciones y transporte
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Uma empresa ótima pra se trabalhar

Gostei muito de lá,pois eles te dão muitas oportunidades lá interagir fiz muitas amizades e me identifiquei muito com eled

Pros

Refeição na empresa

Nada contra

Empresa muy buena

Considero que Nestlé es una de las mejores empresas para comenzar tu vida laboral ya que el nombre de la empresa te da mucha ventaja.El ambiente laboral es demasiado bueno, todos te brindar su ayuda.

Pros

Trabajo colaborativo

Contras

A veces no hay tiempo para ir a comer
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Its a high paying job with no Work Life Balance.

Great pay. Horrible hours. Better be one who shows up to social events. Pay is really good. Overtime is an absolute must. Turnover rate is awful and quality of employees has gone done because of leaving the company.

1 febrero 2023
Thank you for your feedback regarding your current experience at our Oklahoma facility. With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. We use feedback, like you’ve provided us, to continue to improve our culture and workplace. As you know, some overtime is required in our factories, but our hope is, you’re able to take some time off to recharge before returning to work. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. Again, we appreciate your open feedback!

What is the best part of working at the company?Frontline co-workers What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Production performance ratesWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Production oriented

25 enero 2023
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time spent with us. We do our best to onboard individuals who work hard, value teamwork and individuality, and continuously promote positive change while actively making a difference, as we know these individuals could be future leaders within our organization one day. Our hope is you were able to find some of those qualities within your team and were able to take some meaningful lessons with you. Again, we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best!

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great culture and benefits

Purina invests in science, culture, training, and DEI. It is a wonderfully and supportive organization. The benefits are fantastic and the pay is fair and transparent.

20 enero 2023
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our Minneapolis, MN location. With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. We're pleased to hear you were able to experience some career advancement opportunities during your time spent with us, as it is always our goal to make sure our employees feel they're getting the most out of their Purina career and their overall time spent with us.

Decent work.

Keep you mouth shut and mind your own business is best advice I can give. Lots of drama and back stabbers. Everyone acts like your friend but you can trust nobody.

20 enero 2023
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time spent with us. We believe in an inclusive workplace but know there is still work left to do. At Nestlé Purina, we stand for integrity and working together however, some of what you mention doesn’t sound like that. If you haven’t done so, we encourage you to reach out to us at careers@purina.nestle.com to further discuss any concerns you may have. Again, thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best on your future career path.

Bonne entreprise

Très bonne entreprise, avec une bonne rémunération.

Pros

Salaire
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great for young single people wanting to make good money.

Life to work balance was off. Purine would rather pay overtime then to have more people working and so they pay less benefits. Would work 12 hours a day 7 days a week frequently in the Flagstaff Az plant. Great pay but a sacrifice to families. Ok for single individuals looking to make money fast. Weekly pay period was also a perk.

11 enero 2023
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our Flagstaff, AZ facility. With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. We use feedback, like you’ve provided us, to continue to improve our culture and workplace. As you know, some overtime is required in our factories, but our hope is, you’re able to take some time off to recharge before returning to work. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. Again, we appreciate your open feedback!

Fast paced environment

It was very fast paced. The company I worked for was not a good company to work for. The Purina employees themselves were very nice and offered great advice.

3 enero 2023
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time spent with us. At Nestlé Purina, we stand for integrity and working together, and we apologize if this wasn't your experience. We encourage you to reach out to us at careers@purina.nestle.com to further discuss any concerns you may have. Again, thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best on your future career path.

Makes you feel like a number.

This company makes you feel like a number. They over worked you, I have done 84 hours every other week, bent over backwards for this company, volunteer my time to bail them out when they were short staff (they were short staff the majority of of my time there). They only care about getting the job done despite preaching about safety. There are no home time unless you have the seniority, if you don't you will be forced!

Pros

Pay, Benefits, 401k

Contras

Mandatory over time, forced over time to cover for call ins

3 enero 2023
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. As we continue to expand our business and operations, it can come with potential growing pains like employee count but we’re actively working on ways to better that.Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. We believe in an inclusive workplace but know there is still work left to do. Again, thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best on your future career path.

Graveyard shift

No life balance. Paid is okay considering. U work 7 days a week. No days off until 72 hours then u get a day off the following week. RUN RUN RUN. This job is for someone who want to die at nestle basically.

3 enero 2023
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our Fairburn, GA facility. With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. We use feedback, like you’ve provided us, to continue to improve our culture and workplace. As you know, some overtime is required in our factories, but our hope is, you’re able to take some time off to recharge before returning to work. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. Again, we appreciate your open feedback!

Cdi intérimaire Nestle Purina

Bonne condition de travail, travaille en sécurité Une bonne ambiance, travail en 5x8 intégration à une équipe possible si on s’en donne les moyens.

Pros

Sécurité, condition de travail, salaire

Contras

Si pas intégré vous pouvez travailler que rarement ( 1/2 poste par semaine )

Cruddy Culture

Upper management is a joke they are terrible people. HR never knows their policies and always has to call St. Louis for confirmation on policies.They don't know the difference between a hole in the ground and their butt. Only good thing about the company is the pay and retirement. Turdiest place I've ever worked culture wise.

Pros

Awesome hourly employees

Cruddy Management and HR

30 noviembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time spent with us in Edmond, OK. We believe in an inclusive workplace but know there is still work left to do. At Nestlé Purina, we stand for integrity and working together however, some of what you mention doesn’t sound like that. If you haven’t done so, we encourage you to reach out to us at careers@purina.nestle.com to further discuss any concerns you may have. Again, thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best on your future career path.

Excellent team, learned a lot working at the Purina plant. Too bad it closed :(

Wonderful learning environment. Great Team to work with. Goals were clear - a real sense of achievement when we launched TPM. Very disappointed that they closed the plant especially after all of the hard work that went in to making it what it was.

Pros

Recognition, learning environment, growth opportunities

Contras

long hours, very high expectations (sometimes not realistic)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Es divertido y muy compañerismo .

Mi evaluacion en la fabrica nestle es muy excelente ya que me encantaba trabajar hay y me gustaria volver a trabajar hau.otra vez.

Non existing work Life balance

Very good products and nice colleagues. On paper Nestlé has very strong and attractive values, but in reality it is ‘’corporate bullshit’. There is a profound lack of resources both in terms of employees and budget. Job retention is poor and many go down with stress.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Almost seems “Robotic” no structure set in place. You feel like a number

The role I interviewed for via phone with one of the recruiters was very robotic and felt like they were just interested in what was on your resume criteria wise than asking questions outside the realm of questioning. She felt like she was reading from a piece of paper. Not only that the whole general vibe of things as the conversation was going on felt incredibly boring, unenthusiastic, and solely focused on numbers than an individuals qualities and potential. I’d advise to stay away. Change your interview tactics and how you proceed with them would be my advice. Also for other people considering this company to stay away. There just isn’t any real structure and a lot of favoritism at the top I noticed

18 noviembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time spent with us. We do our best to onboard individuals who work hard, value teamwork and individuality, and continuously promote positive change while actively making a difference, as we know these individuals could be future leaders within our organization one day. Our hope is you were still able to find some of those qualities within your manager and were able to take some meaningful lessons with you. Again, we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best!

Great benefits lackluster shifts

Amazing pay considering how easy the job is. Management left something to be desired, a lot of the times they didn't fully know how to do your job. None of the shifts were stellar because overtime was mandatory way more than what they disclosed.

Pros

401k and pay are stellar

mandatory overtime no accountabilty

15 noviembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our Mechanicsburg, PA facility. With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. We do our best to onboard individuals who work hard, value teamwork and individuality, and continuously promote positive change while actively making a difference, as we know these individuals could be future leaders within our organization one day. Our hope is you were still able to find some of those qualities within your manager and were able to take some meaningful lessons with you. Again, we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best!

Travail riche mais intense

Beaucoup de pression et process très lourds.Rémunération très correcte et beaucoup d’avantages.Pas de licenciements mais la stratégie est de déménager le siège de la société plusieurs fois en quelques années pour réduire les effectifs .

Pros

Avantages, participation et intéressement

Nombreux déménagements du siège
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Micro management throughout this company. Must work in the office 4 days per week so they can monitor your whereabouts. Bring in lower level people who they get to monitor you on a lower level. Too many women making decisions.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not allowing flexibility for working from home.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Old school politics.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work at your desk without seeing other people.

27 octubre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to onboard individuals who work hard, value teamwork and individuality, and continuously promote positive change while actively making a difference, as we know these individuals could be future leaders within our organization one day. Our hope is you were still able to find some of those qualities within your managers.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Nestlé Purina. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general