Kellogg Company

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2,525 evaluaciones

Complicado

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es buena empresa para empezar tu carrera profesional pero es muy estresante

Great job to work for

Room for advancement. Timely raises. Freedom to complete the job. They look after their employees. They want you to be successful and encourage you to want the same. Definitely a job I'd go back to.

Good people

I love working with good people and great teamwork and good communication. Also professional team members with the a great attitude hard working no call outs and never late

Pros

Free lunch

Touch

Night turn 12hrs 4on 4off

Some nights were busier than others you had time for yourself most nights.You were asked to go home rather than sent home,as you werent paid if they asked you if wanted to go home.I liked most of the people and one shift were great to work with.

Food production long hours 12-16 hour days

Worst place to ever work for only good thing Is TEAMSTERS UNION and benefits. Hr and management are clowns. Long shifts no days offs 12-16 hour shifts no proper training rush rush everything. All they car about is productivity no SAFTEY ... been her 10 years and once never been fully staffed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Overall culture is terrible.

No work life balance, the demands put on you after hours is unhealthy. You are micro-managed and held responsible for things out of your control. The equipment is old and hasn’t been cared for properly for years. The perception given is it’s YOUR fault when equipment breaks and it’s often. No team concept and no understanding by management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Where careers come to die.

Toxic, toxic, toxic culture. Great pay and benefits, however. Work here to kill your career for a paycheck. To be successful at Kellogg just keep your mouth shut.

Lots of layoffs

Layoffs happen once a year and you were never comfortable knowing if you were going to next. Good management and great co-workers. The food business is not for the faint at heart.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Good place to work, little progression. Salary isn't great and people are paid a lot more for long service and they don't do as much as the new guys.

Pros

Flexible

Progression

aweful place to work

Worst place I have worked in 40 yrs. The heat is unbearable in the summertime. Go thru plant managers yearly or more often. No work and life balance.

Pros

pay

Contras

your life is all about work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work. Plenty of opportunities for overtime. Opportunities for advancement. Can be fast paced at times and stressful but manageable. Food safety is a must
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoyed my time at Keebler/Kellogg’s.

Overall I’d recommend working for Kellogg’s. It was challenging but rewarding. I enjoyed working as part of a team. Yet also able to work independently.

Pros

Working at a steady pace.

Contras

One big weeks it could be challenging.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and importance to check everything and everyone so that no mistakes are made.

A very challenging job to check 3 running lines from ingredient checks with lot numbers to the mixer all the way down the line to be shipped. I also worked in the R and D lab trained by the Chemist. Customer Service. Msds. Safety Practices. Sanitation. Checked all ingredients. Lot numbers etc . ingredient trace. Did test on products for moisture or salt and oil. Management was fair and professional. I learned alot the Chemist and Qa manager and supervisors. Workers were very friendly and some like family. The hardest was cleaning the freezer after a dough jam. Most enjoyable was when I got paid or got a raise. Satisfaction for a product made safe and well done with little scrap or waste and shipped.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work frequent breaks

Good place to work Benefits are high, Can be alot of walking at times. There are stairs in the building not many though. Very good climate not hot in the summer depending on where you work. This is an operated driven plant there is alot of pressure on maintenance. Could be better organized I think it's getting there.

Pros

The work is not hard if you have Basic Maintainence skills

Contras

Health benefits are nit thar good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work is not hard pay is not great

Kelloggs is a good company. Not much advancement but everyone cares for one another. The pay is not great but the work is not hard. Cant go too far with Kelloggs.

Pros

freindly co workers

Contras

low pay and alot of travel
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Okay place to work pretty good pay

Okay place, work isn’t too hard. Long hours Union is okay. Just keep to your work and you will be fine. Higher seniority rules. 1: hours schedule better than 8 houes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to make a living

Tons of mandatory overtime but they have decent benefits. Management is over bearing all to often and it’s a very political system for raises out there.

Productive and Unlimited Earning potential

A typical day consists of making Kellogg Branded snacks and is divided into three shifts across the plant. Steady demand has created many opportunities for overtime at this facility.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good job, laid off unfortunately

Nothing really bad about this job, just laid off alot of people. Got severance pay though. Loved traveling in my own car & free snacks at certain times. Drive reimbursement as well

Pros

Good pay, travel reimbursement, severance pay, benefits, free snacks at times

Laid off
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work with

The good about working for Kellog is having team sportsmanship and being able to show my strength. I can run all day, jump all day and hop all day and I’m excited for games

Just another number

This company doesn't care about you. You are a warm body doing a job. Don't count on any time off or rest. 7 days a week is what you will work. 70-80 hours a week. Many days that you will be required to stay an extra 4 hours of come in early 4 hours or both in the same day. Management is horrible. You are given a piece of paper and told to figure it out as far as where you are working at and what you are supposed to do. The only good thing about this job is the pay and benefits. If you want a family life or time off this isn't the job for you. Worst job I have ever had in my life.

Pros

pay

Contras

balance of family and work. Management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Kellogg Company. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Kellogg Company
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?