logotipo de la empresa HSBC
HSBC
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de HSBC

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 13,952 evaluaciones

buen ambiente

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
la cultura laboral en general bien apollo mutuo general.

Pros

seguro privado

salario
Cultura laboral

Productive and work life balance

Productive and work life balance good environment time to time increment rewards every Quter rewards with insensitive and many more things. Every month new learning exam.

Pros

Medical benefits

Cultura laboral

Best and fun place to work

HSBC is the Best International Bank where it makesthe staff the Best and Professional place to work. I feel proud to be an HSBC staff. I Love working in HSBC. Good salary and good bonus for the staff.

Pros

Free lunch in team

Sometime stress ful
Cultura laboral

Fun place and great incentives

Its a great place to be apart of, they offer great incentives, the training was very informative, fun, and well balanced. Trainer took time to explain procedures.

Pros

3 food bars available

N/a
Cultura laboral

Work life balance is great

The best place to work. You will have a great career growth and first of all a great guidance in life for betterment. Salary is good per me as there is no satisfied salary ever.But for a decent and good life.... HSBC is the best.

Pros

Good working culture

Don't see any
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

High level of tension, no communication, horrible work environment, no team collaboration. Horrible place to work.

Typical day: high tension Learned: don’t open my mouth. It’s held against youManagement: extremely unapproachable, never happy.Culture: work hard then work harder. Hardest part: trying to work as a team…not encouragedEnjoyable part: leaving

Horrible environment
Cultura laboral

Opportunity to learn more skills and do more challenging tasks

Experience of working with HSBC Bank is very multidimensional. With present Work presure multitasking act is the key to survive. Knowledge level increases in all the related and new addition of job.

Good company, poor management

Great benefits. Downside - where to begin, it's all very much a checkbox exercise about diversity and inclusion, when really passive aggressive bullying, discrimination is strife. Horrific politics. People seem to be stuck here rather than want to be.

Could be a good company

The management is spotty. There are some good ones that are handcuffed by politics. Most of the people were good to work with. HR was shady as they told me the last minute that the salary discussed would not be possible, during the hiring process. You have to start at a good level, because promotions are few and far between.

Pros

Some good coworkers

Contras

Spotty management, difficult to get promotions

management lead by email,

Expected to work every Saturday, (unless you book as holiday) never get 2 days off in a row, If your face doesn’t fit don’t expect any progression, all new ideas from head office are expected to work without any trials, out of date systems, no training in areas that are needed ie customer on boarding, development or audit. Culture is to get on with it, not ask for help or life can be made difficult if you speak out. No progression in branch based roles as just made all branch managers redundant, no job security. Loads of meetings - add no benefit,

Pros

Staff benefits, death in service, sharesave

See comments

Poor management

Management is poor. If your face fits you will be fine and also if you are a yes man.Very cliquey as managers etc are all employed with internal interviews, so they are basically all husbands and wives and best friends. If you have a problem you cannot voice it without being penalised. Pay is very poor for the job we do, and nothing is every good enough.

Pros

Nice working hours

Poor management

I love my job!

Hsbc is an amazing place to work! There is great roomFor advancement and the people who work there are amazing! They are so helpful and knowledgeable if you reach out for help!
Cultura laboral

Felt like we were an afterthought of the process

No clear direction; always felt like you were just a cog in a gear and could be replaced by someone in a foreign country at any moment. Mandates would come from management that obviously had no idea how to do the job, then would blame you when the work wasn’t getting done because of the way they wanted you to do it instead of the right way.

Pros

Lots of time off

Contras

The whole job except the time off
Cultura laboral

It used to be great until Corona

I have worked for HSBC for 9 years and have now decided that it’s time to go, Covid has had a massive impact, all jobs are mainly remote working and the support is none existent, micro managed in your own home where you have to count the minutes it takes to go to the loo. Not for me anymore, such a shame

Pros

Would suit those who want to work from home

Contras

Micro management, no support, poor salary for the workload, archaic systems

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Excelente lugar para obtener experiencia en el area de ventas y tambien para hacer carrera

Pros

Sueldo y horario de lunes a viernes

Te penalisaban los bonos
Cultura laboral

Productive working. Overall healthy and learning enviornment

Learn a lot . They are professional and ppl take work seriously. Overall healthy and learning environment. I suggest working in bank industry.I was very happy to work for the British Bank, and over the years, I gained many experiences in a persevering and loving work environment, and I gained friendships with many employees and managers who urge the employee to learn and develop the employee through intensive training courses.Through my work for the bank, I gained confidence in myself and a high ambition to continue working

Pros

free lunches

not happy with work

not happy with poor distribution channel and not support from management and product also not up to the mark for customer. IT INFRASTRUCTURE ALSO POOR
Cultura laboral

Overall a brilliant company to work for! They push you to be successful in your career and give you all the support and tools required. They also have good staff benefits. The salary could be more but looking at other banks they pay less. Definatly recommend!

Pros

A massive amount of support given for career progression

Nothing I can think of

Stressful poor management

Worked there for years.....when I left not one person even wished me well. I understand during covid was a stressful time however I had worked at Walthamstow for years and really given my all....I had thought one of the management team would have at least thanked me for my loyalty and hard work and at least wished me well. I have been left over a year now and nobody has contacted me .

Contras

Long hours. no paid overtime. Pressure.
Cultura laboral

A empresa HSBC é uma boa empresa, como qualquer multinacional é, o problema era alguns gestores como conduzia os seus subordinados.

No começo quando entrei, era Hanter (gerente de abertura de conta corrente PF), apesar dos desafios mensais, gostava e estava motivada, quando fui promovida para a gerencia PF, como estava em uma carteira boa e numa agencia boa, foi bom !, no entando , quando ficavam me trocando de agencia, uma mais longe e pior que a outra em termos de fechar negócios, devido a região saturada, ai ficou complicado, mas eu aguentei firme e fiquei o máximo que eu pude devido os meus compromissos financeiros. Resumindo, quem da a sorte de permanecer em uma agencia que gosta , ambiente saudável e os negócios acontecendo , porque vive-se de bater metas, nesse caso e bom.

Pros

Benefícios que a categoria dos bancários tem

Contras

metas inatingíveis e muita competição entre os pares.
Cultura laboral

Assez déçu par cette entreprise

Les salaires sont beaucoup trop bas chez HSBC, l'entreprise est vieillissante et il y a beaucoup d'anciens avec qui il peut être difficile de travailler. L'ambiance dépend des départements (certains sont plus "cool" que d'autres) mais je dirais que de manière générale il y a un gros manque de communication au sein de cette entreprise. Pour une 1er expérience pourquoi pas, mais ne faut surtout pas d'eterniser. L'herbe est bien plus verte ailleurs.

Pros

Je n'en vois pas

Contras

Salaire bas, manque de modernité au niveau de l'informatique, manque de communication, collaborateur aigri
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en HSBC. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general