Domino's
3.6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Manager en Domino's

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 470 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 27,367 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
I thoroughly enjoyed it here and I wish it was stable enough to make a career out of. My complaint would be the strictness of the dress code.. you’re making pizzas, not selling a home. Should definitely be allowed to wear at least black jeans, not slacks.
Pros
Employee discount
Hours
Cultura laboral
You can advance through the ranks, but you’ve got to put the effort in, more you put in more you get! drivers and instores are constantly used as gophers of the store. drivers expect to do more than just delivering, you’ll be doing a ton of in store cleaning as everyone else does...you’re a team remember. instores, the hours vary depending on how busy the store is some weeks i could do 10-15 some weeks during christmas and summer i’d hit over 30 a week and then drop right back down. for a more stable wage i’d highly suggest moving through the ranks or finding another job
Pros
Pizza obviously
Contras
it’s harder to have a social life as a driver or instore, a bit easier higher up in the ranks
Cultura laboral
I started off as an instore and was able to advance to shift runner which was great. It honestly was a great roll and if it weren’t for the hours I’d happily do it again. It’s a fun work environment and you could have a laugh while working hard. Only downside was towards the end of my time there management was all over the place, not at the store but the people above us. This made it hard for anyone to do their job effectively. But I hope that was sorted and it is still a great place to work
Pros
Free pizza after a certain amount of hours worked
Unknown finishing times
Cultura laboral
its not a good job - was bullied into becoming a shift manager which i never wanted and the company expects far too much off of you for what you're paid. Colleagues can be nice, but there is high staff turnover.New upper management causing the job to be unecessarily stressful.If you cant do what they expect of you then they guilt trip you and tell you that you shouldn't be a manager.personally the staff rota is never flexible for me - ive asked for two days off and less hours due to burnout but i never get it. upper management never listen to what you want.There is no time for any breaks unless you smoke, and not enough time to eat.Domino's is a very toxic environment and there is always a lot of drama going on between co-workers that is emotionally draining to be around.
Pros
nothing really
Contras
no breaks, no free food, the list goes on..
Cultura laboral
This company does not value its employees or pay them fairly. Middle management is expected to bend over backwards and be available around the clock no matter what your personal life has going on. Steer clear.
Pros
1 free bread per day
Contras
No breaks, no healthcare, no benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
My experience at Domino's was fun for the most part but I went through 4 different General Managers in less than a year, I kept pushing for a raise and an Assistant Manager position, but the company didn't care. Everyone that is employed is being treated unfairly and my GM at this time is giving write ups left and right saying he doesn't care. I am one of the most hardworking employees Domino's has and the company never acknowledged my work ethic. My overall experience is 2 out of 5, it could have been better.
Pros
Fun workplace
Contras
No breaks, short staffed, employees not caring.
Cultura laboral
I’ve been with dominos for over two years now. It has its days where the job seems like it’s looking up but other days this job completely sucks. First, let’s discuss management, WHICH SUCKS. Now it depends on the stores where you can run into some really awesome managers then you have a few who are just complete jerks. Dominos is a place that’s best for teens and people with no friends/family. They act like it’s a requirement to work 7 days a week and when your availability only permits you to work 5 it’s a issue. I had a manager tell me I couldn’t have Sunday/Saturday off because it was fast food. Yet you asked for my availability???? Like ummm idc these are the days I can work. The pay is fine it’s easy to move up and make more money but to deal with admin and management who can be complete jerks it isn’t worth it.
Pros
Easy to move/raises.
Contras
No breaks, management, overall compant
Cultura laboral
I’m not sure if this is the standard for all dominos, but the one I worked with was ridiculous. There were several members of the same family who were all management. One employee was caught stealing from the cash register, fired, then hired back two weeks later “because we need people”. It was very chaotic. The company itself offers no benefits, no insurance, no free food, no perks, nothing. It paid barely above minimum wage, just a few cents.
Pros
Easy, part time
No benefits, chaos
Cultura laboral
They don’t care about you at all you’re merely a puppet. The management is awful they’d rather you quit than try to help you out. They employ the worst people imaginable and don’t care about how bad they screw up, if you’re the manager it’s all your fault no matter how you tried to fix ir prevent the problem.
Cultura laboral
It’s exactly what you would expect from a pizza place. Everyone has the equal chance to advance but most choose not to, it’s easy for lazy people to keep a job here, so it can make being productive here seem a lot more impressive
Pros
Employee discount
No breaks
Cultura laboral
Fun place to work but slowly fades . My original gm was fun to work with to where it didn’t feel like a job but sort of like a tightly knit crew but now with my new gm management has gone down hill and expects all the csrs to do everything for him while he take deliveries and gets mad at you about anything just to make everyone afraid of losing their job . Can be fun and a great job depending on management otherwise find somewhere else to work plus the company does not care at all for its employees as well as food quality which I’ve seen many things at dominos that would not make me eat anything there ever again.
Pros
Can be good depending on management
Contras
Will get mad at you for any mistake, no free food, no benefits, no respect, plenty of disrespect, awful hours because of you ask for different hours they will make your experience worse, and much more
Cultura laboral
disgustingly managed and not really sticking to workplace rights. your workplace concerns are ignored and you will not be valued and respected. if owned by franchisee your mental health and physical health will be destroyed as they will understaff the store to save labour and all they care about is money, they make u work so hard and carry a busy understaffed store and not get appreciated for it. rosters come out the day before your shift, not professional at all.
Contras
mental and physical health affected
Cultura laboral
Worked for a little over a year as a shift leader. I started as a CSR and had a good initial experience. After I was promoted, I began to notice upper management going downhill for multiple reasons. It was the worst feeling being part of management without being able to have any sort of word into how things were run. Long story short, we lost a lot of employees because of lacking covid-19 regulations and little to no training for new employees, the owners response to the growing issues was disrespectful at best, and I eventually cut my losses and left the establishment.
Pros
Discount, tips for drivers, friendly co-workers, music
Management, training, lax covid-19 protection, little flexibility
Cultura laboral
Whilst working it will be enjoyable to be with the other members of staff there, in a fast-paced and somewhat relaxed environment. The main and horrendous issues come with senior management members, who show no respect to ‘lower hierarchy’ members of staff, rarely even saying hello if you aren’t the store manager and making what could so easily be a fun, relaxed and enjoyable place to work a huge pain to go in to. If you can work there without the hassle of any senior management team involvement I would recommend highly, if you enjoy being paid minimum wage and get absolutely no benefits from working there let alone getting a break during a shift.
Contras
Long hours, poor work recognition, terrible senior management
Cultura laboral
Do not start working for dominos. Its a trap and you are worth more than the job. The staff are mostly friendly like all places there are a few not so much but the higher up staff are lazy and are willing to throw the stores under the bus for stuff which is often not the shops fault.There are a few people within the company who do good but not enough to make the job worth doing.
Cultura laboral
Great place for part-time work. You have to work during weekends and Holidays. Read that till you fully understand what you are sacrificing here and trust me no double pay on holidays just the usual minimum wage.With a great people it can be amazing, With a bad team it's torture. Rota is never consistent.
Pros
Food if you like food.
Contras
Managers, Rota and no life outside of work unless you lie about having another job on weekends.
Cultura laboral
This job is so unfair. I spent 3 years of my life there and poured my soul out to them just to be treated like trash. I quit basketball in my high school career because they needed me and I worked my butt off 6 days a week. Anything i ever said went straight over the general managers head.
Pros
there are NO pros
Contras
No benefits, no time off, open every holiday and cannot request time off.
Cultura laboral
Providing excellent customer serviceResponding to customer inquires quicklyMaking sure food was ontime Providing excellent quality foodAchieving targets
Cultura laboral
Managers talked behind people's back, mostly after firing someone and making unprofessional jokes and trying to peer into your private life. Made inappropriate comments about me and my girlfriend.
Pros
Paid holiday
Managers, 0 hour contract, poor training
Cultura laboral
In fact I had a terrible experience working here. Friendly environment turns quickly into you working the most and other co-workers end up chilling at the back of the store. Would highly recommend to not even think of applying to Dominos Job. Thank me later.
Contras
NO free food at work, bare min pay, tremendous work
Cultura laboral
I Like this job. My boss was very laid back unless there was an inspector in town. As long as you worked hard you'd get free meals and many hours. No breaks, no vacation, no sick days, no PTO, and nothing fancy. Benefits are "ok".
Pros
Money to be made for hard working employees.
Contras
No breaks, no PTO, no vacation, no 401k or anything fancy.