Domino's
3.6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Customer Service Representative en Domino's

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 3883 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 27,367 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
good place to start working, it was my first job, I got it so I could pay for my car payment. the people are nice who work there and the job is not to hard
Pros
50% off food for emplyees
no scheduled breaks
Cultura laboral
The management was pretty unfair in handing out hours, definitely had favorites. It wasn't really sanitary, as soon as the inspection was happening, then people decided to actually keep things clean. The environment was chill but also could get really really fast-paced. We would have speakers and listen to music and you can eat the "mess-ups" when you're on break (so when it's not busy).
Short breaks or No breaks
Cultura laboral
Gives you a chance to really see how hard it can be to work in the service industry but it's also a great job because you learn practically every area of the store and can always find a way to help.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Short breaks
Cultura laboral
Typical easy first job. Very cut and dry, make pizzas and help customers. Sometimes customers were hard to deal with especially when it was very busy but decent job.
Pros
free food
Cultura laboral
Great with schedule flexibility, very understanding and family oriented job. Welcomes you and treats you very nicely, receive free food at the orientation. Hiring process is very quick
Pros
food discounted
no raises
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
This place will work you so hard on minimum wage the management teams don’t care about you what so ever you have to do everything and they sit back and do absolutely nothing I would never recommend anyone to this job
Everything about the job
Cultura laboral
I was a Customer Service Representative for about a year. Your mileage will vary, but in-store, it’s all about meeting quotas, being precise, being nagged at for even the smallest thing. And maybe they’ll lighten up a little bit when higher ups aren’t there, but once they come around for a review, it’s big stress again.
Cultura laboral
Not the best. It sucks being an employee because they don't really care about you. The only reason that one survives here is because the coworkers are cool people.
Cultura laboral
I actually enjoy my job most of the time, the pay is alright, the management can get really toxic when it’s busy and can pressure u do go faster. Like overall it was really good but shifts are short and the managers of the store put out rosters like 2 days before and expect you to clear your schedule for them and don’t apologise or try to get it out when they are supposed to be. They can pick favourites some people treated good and some poorly. But the shifts are still flexible bc they aren’t straight up to u when they are annoyed at u for nothing, they are like high school girls in that sense. And sometimes they adjust my times and then when I get payed after working overtime it doesn’t seem as much as it should be but can never be sure on the details because they have also never given me access to my payslip.
Pros
Free food
Contras
Mangers won’t put the roster out until like 2 days before. Never had access to my payslip
Cultura laboral
It is a decent job with below average pay. Everyone there is pretty nice and are willing to help you in whatever way they can; all you have to do is ask.
Cultura laboral
Not a great place for moving up in the company. Be wary about being a CSR here. Too many orders for an understaffed CSR team. Especially for the night crew team.
Pros
Free pizza
Stressful, overworked
Cultura laboral
The culture of the workplace is one of the most toxic places I have worked at. The managers do not care what goes on so hard work goes unnoticed & people get their way too often. The work is easy, time goes by fast and they are flexible with scheduling unless you are a driver. Overall the days went by quick but I hated going to work because all the managers just sat in the office or pawned off their work on the crew.
Pros
flexible, time goes by fast, tips are good
bad management, underpaid, overworked
Cultura laboral
If you're a delivery driver, then staying late after your shift is expected, not requested. This has been a point of contention for me on many occasions, often being forced to stay upwards of an hour late while still working, against my will simply because the manager would not make time to cash me out so I could leave.
Contras
Poor pay rate, doesn't respect your time
Cultura laboral
The managers do not care about you at all. The company overall does not care about you. We could not even get a paid flat rate because they’re too cheap. People would not show up for work and have no disciplinary action taken on them. That would make it hard for employees who actually work. Makes us have to stay over time and potentially work 12 hr shifts because people just call out and they do nothing. Do not work at dominos.
Pros
Do literally whatever you want to while at work
Contras
Horrible bosses, horrible pay, no benefits, no compassion
Cultura laboral
The owner only cares about his vacations. The only way you can get a raise is if you threatened to quit. You only get time off if you plan 2 months a head and even then you sometimes just have to call off on the day. Would recommend working literally anywhere else
Pros
Free garbage food
Contras
They would only care if you died because you arent there
Cultura laboral
it’s a very stressful job especially when youre working with someone who doesn’t help we didn’t get payed enough for the things they made csrs do like sometimes we had to manage being in all stations by ourselves and did manger things
Pros
co workers are friendly
Contras
but also not very helpful
Cultura laboral
Had the GM after me after she got in trouble for not training me (still didn't train me I had to ask a coworker for help stretching and such), finding excuses left and right to cut my hours when wven though with lack of training I was able to run the store by myself for an hour while everyone else was out, theres no excuse for that kind of behavior and the pay is terrible, as well as other coworkers throwing carts out of anger and yelling, leaving mid shift, and your GM expecting you to take on 3 people's job who called in
Pros
A VERY small discount on food YOU buy.
Contras
Lack of break, despite medical issues, low pay, aggressive, fast paced
Cultura laboral
Not long term & the crew Drastically changes the overall vibe of the store. If everyone hates their job, you will too. 5 years & for the first time i hate my job
Pros
Easy job
No healthcare & socially dependent
Cultura laboral
this place is interesting to say the least. i have worked at several different locations because the managers are horrible to not only me but several employees. the higher ups let A LOT slide just to get the numbers they want. they don’t care about you and they make sure you’re very aware of it. cannot get a raise until you’re 18 and you must go to classes for hours at a time and take tests along with homework they assign you
Pros
Free Food
Contras
Management is awful, they let a lot slide
Cultura laboral
They don’t genuinely care about their employees, they put their customers first in any situation they would rather give them free pizza then make you feel comfortable. I’ve been yelled at and called horrible names and still they give them free food. Drivers are not supposed to do anything but deliver its part of their contract but they still make the drivers clean and do dishes and if they don’t they fire them for not listening. When I was first hired at Dominos they had different owners ones that cared for us and treated us like family, these new owners didn’t even introduce themselves and they cut all management benefits and fired all the old general managers and replaced them with new ones the managers they fired had been working at Domino’s for 5+ years one had even been there for 20 years and they still did not care about anything they had to offer to the company. I would not recommend working somewhere where you aren’t cared for or valued.
Pros
Flexible schedule
New owners
Cultura laboral
It's good when you first get there, then you get thrown out there by yourself after ABOUT 2 weeks, expected to do EVERYTHING you need to do by YOURSELF. I was one person doing a 3 person job every dang day. And was NOT getting paid enough (7.65) to be opening the store by myself, prepping everything we need to make the store run by myself and serving these customers in a timely manner to keep them happy, by MYSELF.... FIRST OF ALL! I really don't like customer service because you people that do call and complain be getting on my dang nerves wanting to be rude and way not. I'M just trying to help the best I can without an actual manager being there.. Like why the heck do yall still order from there if you've already had multiple messed up orders in the past. STOP.
Pros
Free-ish lunch/40% discount on anything
Contras
No breaks!, Opening/Morning person might work by themselves from 8 to 2pm or 3pm with ONE driver or NONE, Starting pay rate is stone aged, They say you can get a raise but never seen one happen in my time being there.
  1. Customer Service Representative