Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Citi

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 17,647 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Citi se mantiene como líder en el área de soluciones financieras y bancarias. Pero aun mantienen gerencias con altos requerimientos presenciales, eliminando así el balance vida trabajo, manteniendo horarios laborales de mas de 10 horas diarias, 5 días a la semana.
Pros
Salario, Seguro medico privado, aguinaldo, bono por rendimiento
Horarios laborales de mas de 50 horas semanales, poco balance vida-trabajo
Cultura laboral
*Insightful experience working with Citi Services.
*We Value each and every customer and believing in each and every customers are different with different needs.

*I have participated in Various activities which are especially designed for customer sartisfacation
*Shift timing some times
Cultura laboral
So far I have learn alot of banking knowledge and experience especially in compliance and money laundering. In addition to this, I have been exposed to excellent working culture withing with the department as wholly.
Pros
Flexibility
Limited medical benefits.
Cultura laboral
Good to work with a company Like CITI bank. Work environment is good. Salary package is also satisfactory. One can easily settle themselves for a good growth.
Cultura laboral
Was a great place to work at till all of the system changes and IT issues. Pay is average. Would love if they brought back the bonus structure again. Too many changes in process and guidelines. Some don’t make sense and make it more difficult to complete the work
Pros
Coworkers are great
Terrible IT and work systems
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Cuenta con capacitaciones, promociones, estabilidad, plan de carrera, buen grupo de trabajo, buen sueldo comparado con el entorno.
Cultura laboral
Good organization to work for. Good environment and definitely a great place to learn new things, giving you ample of opportunities to grow professionally.
Cultura laboral
I would recommend this company to anyone. They really care about their employee's health and well being. The opportunity to grow in your career is there, you just have to take the leap and go for it. Many amazing mentors. Getting in can be difficult, but with a lot of hard work, you can be successful.
Cultura laboral
Great. Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
Cultura laboral
Wonderful company, Great place to work,
Good work life balance, Very Good Paymaster, Healthy work culture, Job Security, Great in-line learning plateform.
Pros
Work life balance
Contras
Less opportunity to grow in Debt Collections.
Cultura laboral
Very unprofessional and ghetto and pays under what you deserve
I do NOT recommend anyone working there

Feels like a high school and the managers are slimey and scandalous and unprofessional

Pros
Cafe on site and gym
Nada
Cultura laboral
This job stressed me to the point of affecting my health. I felt I was working under extreme duress from my immediate supervisor at all times, making it difficult to approach her for any assistance because she would make one feel inadequate.
Cultura laboral
Answer calls for upset people, get judged on surveys, handle time of the call, cannot control how long a call can be. No proper training and expect you to learn "as you go". They hold you accountable for compliance on things you were never taught. Managers forward emails with private information, or bad mouth performance to everyone on who is struggling. They will Skype your performance info to the team and shame you. Don't expect privacy or that you will succeed here. Even if you are successful you are just a number to this company, they don't care about you. You are chained to a desk to answer a phone all day. You also have to adhere to the schedule by the minute, make sure you only use the bathroom on your break or lunch 1/2 hour.
Avoid unless you are desperate for a job, it's not worth the stress. Especially the Sears department, absolutely the worst part of the company!
Pros
Medical benefits, vacation time
Contras
Short lunch, managers are never satisfied and bring down morale, getting yelled at on the phone each day by customers, chained at the desk phone every day, compliance is not trained on until you mess up and then they teach you what you did wrong.
Cultura laboral
I worked for Citigroup for almost 15 years in 2 different businesses. There is something special about Citi. Dynamic, progressive, open door policy, not too stuffy, a great team of people, great management, pro-employee culture, super open to diversity, they know how to retain talent. I can't speak highly enough about Citi. I would go back in a heartbeat, sadly Citi's operation in Canada is fairly limited nowadays. As I was part of holdings I was laid off
Pros
Great environment
No job security
Cultura laboral
Fui muito bem integrado a equipe desde o começo e sempre me deram abertura para conversar e tirar duvidas.
Aprendi muito não com só com a minha equipe mas com todos do meu andar. O Citi tem essa cultura de compartilhar o conhecimento entre seus colaboradores.

Local super limpo, muito bem organizado e calmo para trabalhar.
Pros
Refeição na empresa, ambiente favorável ao crescimento cultural e profissional, ótimos benefícios, ótimo salário, excelente time de gestores.
Cultura laboral
Worked there as an intern there and learn a lot about the place. Manger was a really nice person and willing to help. People there are nice, the environment is ok.
Cultura laboral
My first call center experience, overall I would say it really isnt a bad place to work. The time off could definitely be more generous, the benefits are not the best but definitely not the worst! The training prepares you pretty well but there is still definitely a learning curve once you are on the phones. Not a lot of flexibility in your schedule however. There are days where you are really slammed and its back to back calls nonstop, other days there are a few minutes between calls. If its really slow you have the option to leave early which is great when you have a very late night shift. Pay is pretty fair with decent bonuses for night or weekend hours. Overall the job honestly isnt difficult, as with any job there are customers who will treat you poorly but most of the times its an okay job.
Keep in mind it is a call center, its get really boring and tedious and repetitive, but you are allowed to have books and coloring and other ways to keep yourself entertained. Occasional free food.
Cultura laboral
I have never worked for a company that has the best work life balance. They are so flexible with work hours so that I am able to care for things in my personal life as well.
Cultura laboral
This company will lure you in by promising great benefits including 96 hrs of PTO. But they make it very difficult to use with most of the year blocked out, it's also never clear how much time you have available as they use 2 separate systems to account for your time and they do not match up and none of the managers will ever give you a straight answer when asked how to use PTO. If you value your earned PTO this is not the place to work.
Cultura laboral
I worked at Citi twice and never had regrets returning. My recruiting leaders were supportive and provided the right guidance. I’d be happy to return for a 3rd time.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility and leaders.
Contras
HR leader was judgmental for someone in her capacity.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed the employees & several of the managers I had. My last manager, Amber Governor was biased to young people, was a liar, played favorites & working with her amounted in a hostile work environment. The handle time requirement is often 3-4
min or less on the phone, no time for teaching or much of an explaination, and was a requirement of the job. I worked for Citi for almost 5 years & they fired me due to FMLA. I also was harassed about my use of FMLA after surgeries & other healthcare issues. If you are young, healthy & fast on the phone & computer you might do ok at Citi. Also, learn to never have a complaint or opinion, go with the flow & do as your told.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Citi. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general